WNx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Form for the Ikariam Alliance WNx inside the world Epsilon on Ikariam.com which promote's growth and development along with trade for all Epsilon players We stand for liberty freedom and peace within the Ikariam realm We are an alliance of personal growth

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCRIPTS!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Najera

Brandon Najera

Location : Highlands Ranch, Colorado (United States of America)

SCRIPTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SCRIPTS!!!!   SCRIPTS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:12 pm

i really suggest using all of these just follow my instructions and you will love me forever!!! =-) basically what they do is give short cuts and give real time updates to the game which is a huge advantage!!!!!!!!!!!

first you need firefox

1. download firefoxFire fox download

2. get register for firefox add ons!!!!firefox registration

3. get Greasemonkey addon

greesemonkey install/download

4. get kronus utils (just click install) kronus utils download also get kronus overview which means you never have to buy ambrosia ever again kronus overview download!!!!!!

lastly!!!!!!!! the scripts of scripts!!!! the ikariam blank canvas is awesome just use what you want i wont tell you what to do with this one!!!! dont forget to login to your firefox account before you download this one.

blank canvas addon
Back to top Go down
Iotianis

Iotianis

SCRIPTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPTS!!!!   SCRIPTS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Ummm question... what do the scripts do? I dont want you screwing up my computer like i did 2 u and i dont want them to screw up my scripts....
Back to top Go down
Brandon Najera

Brandon Najera

Location : Highlands Ranch, Colorado (United States of America)

SCRIPTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPTS!!!!   SCRIPTS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:02 pm

look at these!

and so much more check em out!

SCRIPTS!!!! Fafafadfdadfadadfadf

SCRIPTS!!!! Fafdadfaad
Back to top Go down
audonmaster

SCRIPTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPTS!!!!   SCRIPTS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm

i think the kronos script is illegal, if you are caught using it, you will be banned probably for the standard year.

the ikariam in-line score is by far the most needed, unfortunately its illegal temporarily, but will be legal again fairly soon
the blank canvas is ok, the ikariam plugin is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCRIPTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPTS!!!!   SCRIPTS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCRIPTS!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WNx :: Great Library of the Alliance :: NEW CITIZENS' GUIDE TO WNx-
Jump to: